- Meeting or consultation to understand your needs
- Questions and industry investigation
- Exchange knowledge about your business, your customers, and your objectives to enable bigfanta to deliver a specification that generates maximum impact.
- Taking findings and recommendations from the initial phase, we will begin to build a blueprint for your website.
- At the end of this stage, initial design mock-ups and technical specifications will be presented to you, upon which we will rely on your feedback to help determine the best solution.
- The actual construction of the site using the plans and technical specifications agreed to the in Explore phase begins.
- Our team will assemble templates, set technical specifications, build the programming code, and conduct internal usability tests.
- Beta testing is performed and technical integrity is ensured.
- Testing is continued until the solution meets our technical integrity standards.
- An ongoing process to ensure the long-term success of your project.
- Fine-tuning is performed as we work with the client to establish a long-term business relationship.